Gain control of your enterprise data by archiving inactive data.
Data is growing at an alarming rate, but much of these data are inactive or "stale". Thereby driving up costs, increasing IT complexity and risking security. Companies also invest millions of dollars each year in maintaining and upgrading business critical applications that rely on complex relational databases. If this data isn't properly stored, protected and retrievable when it's needed most, then you may be significantly hindering your organization's recoverability.
Data archiving is the process of moving unused and unstructured large volumes of data to a separate data storage device not only for managing megabytes & gigabytes, but for long-term retention of terabytes and petabytes of data. This meaningful collection of data comprises the information that companies rely on to improve decision-making and to gain a competitive advantage.
Here are some of the data archiving challenges your company may be facing
- Movement of master data, balances, and open transactions from legacy to new systems during data migration
- Remote systems analysis and/or remote consulting services to minimize consulting costs.
- Slow response time for users
- Long backups
- Longer recovery times
- Corporate governance & compliance regulations
- Assessing storage needs
- Improving security & reducing risk
- Data analysis of database size and growth to help identify relevant archiving objects
Data Archival Services from US DataVault
- Secure Document Storage & Management
- Data backup & duplication
- Disaster recovery support
- Data and document migration
- Media storage
- Data consolidation from many to a singular system and vice-versa
- Consulting solutions customized to your business requirements
- Our Data Archival Methodology makes it easy!
- We can arrange for and oversee, with you, document conversion and imaging services
- We can arrange for secure document destruction and paper shredding